more bhp

bluebear1

Car
accord 2.0
hi i have a 2004 accord 2.0 vtec se according to the book it has 155bhp but i would like a bit more maybe nearer 200 bhp and would like to know what engine tuning mods are available for this model i have been searchin on net and there doesnt seem to be much tuning mods available for this car unless any of you guys know different?? .cheers

hey and welcome to the site

45bhp gain is quite a bit without resorting to forced induction

speak to the guys at honda R

the only thing i can think that would give the 200 easiest would be to fit the k20 from the civic tyre R

cheers. dont want to go as far as an engine swap im surprised by the lack of aftermarket parts available for my car i.e filter ,exhaust contacted superchips aswel they told me there wasnt a remap available for my car either

Just upgrade the standard panel filter such as BMC, K&N Pipercross etc & have a stainless exhaust stystem made to you spec it's not as expensive as you think, there's a several people on here who have recently had bespoke systems (my self included) so a search should turn up the info you need. :D

P.s, is the Bluebear name anything to do with books written by W Moers? :D

as loz has said a panel filter is generally a better upgrade than a induction kit anyway. theres nothing to stop you getting joiners, bit of pipe and a filter and making your own

thanks for the advice lads i already have a k&n panel filter and will look into getting a custom exhaust for my car cheers
ps loz no name isnt