Money no object mod list

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If money was not the issue and you could have any mods you wanted on your car what would you go for?

I think we need to keep things a little realistic and bear in mind that we would still need to pay for the fuel and maintenance costs.

So what is your money no object mod list?

Carbon fibre propshaft and seats
850bhp engine
Spaceframe chassis

The rest I have got :)

Just to be different I would convert the ZS to RWD and drop in a supercharged V8 and get a BTCC arch kit made for it. So not much ;)

If money were no object I would probably just buy the new gtr and do a decat for a bit extra power.
If it had to be only spent on my car now then it would probably be what my list is now:
New bumper
Stock skirts
Rear diffuser
Full respray in the same colour
Twin waste gate race manifold
Bigger fast spooling turbo. Around 650-700 hp
1000cc high imp injectors
Syvecs ecu
Built forged engine
Stickier tyres
Quieter exhaust

That's all for now :)

Iwould take my car to Abbey motorsport to be made into a monster,i.e,huge turbo complete engine forged rebuild etc the list would be endless.It is the insurance cost which is stopping a bigger turbo going on now,it cost£150 more for a remap and 60 more bhp!!!

Would have my Starion stripped for a ground up rebuild the motor would be a forged long rod 2.2 stroker with a WINBERG crank , PAUTER rods. Extended oil pan with crank scraper & windage tray, BULLET CNC ported head ,a SHEARER FAB exhaust m/fold with a GTX3076R A HYPERTUNE inlet all bolted up to a 6 speed sequential gearbox, CF driveshaft powering a KAAZ 1.5 OR a TORSEN lsd ,ALCON 6pot front and 4 pot rear brakes behind lightweight forged wheels and the best road legal semis MCA custom coilovers etc etc

Its nice to dream sometimes