mondeo zetec s boost pipe split

minx23

Tuner
Car
mondeo zetec s tdci
hi again folks, changed car and everything is great, except today, I've got that wooshing noise that comes with a split boost pipe! did the last one myself on my old mondeo but this one is totally different, I can't work out which pipe is split, just wondering if I take it to a garage, what should I be expecting to pay for them to change a pipe? don't want to get robbed because I'm a woman! and I'm not totally daft, :) cheers in advance guys! !

Been back under the bonnet and found the pipe that's split, it's the top one! So I can even show them where it is. A friend of mine as told me I should order a silicone one from eBay as it will last, instead of an original one from Ford!

What's not to like about a lady who knows her car? well done |B:)

FWIW get the silicone pipe

Haha ^^^ the joys of being brought up in a family with 3 older brothers :) think my dad just followed on with the teaching car stuff to me, wouldn't let me drive my first car until I'd changed the wheel... as "I wasn't guna be one of them women stuck on a road with a flat tyre waiting for a man to come along" my dad's words :)
Hence me having to do some repairs on my other cars.. won't find a false nail or hair extension any wherein my house, now spanners, wrenches, sockets, and what ever else you may need and you will find them! Even the blokes on my street come to my house when they need tools.. (or garden equipment ) :)

Haha, ye bring it down, I'm sure there's a jubilee clip and a couple of fuses that I could sort!!
Just ordered silicone pipe, will see if it looks like something I can do myself again, the tip part looks easy enough, it's the bottom part of the pipe that looks a bit more fiddly

this HTML class. Value is http://i62.tiny

If the image as appeared,that's the last time I took the front end off my old car! Posted it in Facebook under "I love being a girly girl" haha altho I look like I've got man arms on that picture haha

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-29-19-22-59-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-07-29-19-22-59-1.png
    621.6 KB · Views: 4