mondeo wanted

Olley

Track Warrior
Car
E30 touring 325i
hey all. my mk mondeo has packed in, can't afford to repair. looking for a cheap replacement. mk 2 mondeo. prefferably 1.8 (insurance reasons) minor issues not a problem. but i don't have a lot of money.... please let me know!!!!

if your short on cash cant you get an engine for it on the cheap down the scrappies? make a deal with them to bring the old one back them once its out and you may save yourself a further few quid.

the good news is, mine has been descovered to be repairable. i just needed a strengthened torx bit! just need to get a slightly smaller one and cn then work on rebuilding. debating wether to try and get some second hand fast roan cams. is it advisable in an engine that has already gone wrong??

The primary rule of modifying is don't mod a knackered engine, it will bring about it's demise in a very short time.
I have seen good body mods on plenty of Mondeos and THIS
is very common, especially for the rear bumper area. :lol:

haha. yeah that is the most common mod for the bodywork of a mondeo!!!! mine was in good condition. but the back bumper is now in need of some expert duck tape application. i know not to mod a knackered engine. i think i'm gonna save the pennies and go extreme. like a rearwheel drive micrabusa haha!!!! should go down well with the local "ruud bois" haha i can imagine them challenging me to a race... the look on their faces will be worth the cost of the build!!!!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back