monaro oversteer problems after suspension mods

favo8

Car
vz monaro 5.7
iv recently put bilstien shocks and king springs front sway bar and new bushes it still oversteers slightly what can i do to fix this problem does anyone know!!!!

Last edited:
Try lesser rear sway bar. Or play with rear tyre pressure if it is just slight oversteer.
But before you put money on my words wait to see what others will tell. Hopefully somebody with more experience will know to put good diagnosis.

And welcome to the forum mate! Why don't you introduce yourself? Here you'll meet nice people, not just rapid answer to your question. ;)

tcsmileysign.gif

hi ladies and gents im from Goldcoast Australia im sorry for not introducing myself id didnt know the proceedure of joining in to what seems to be a very friendly forum its my first time on any forum in the past i only have read them many different ones :embarrest: i recently in november bought a vz monaro 2005 fusion in colour last of its kind before production to aussies stoped sales limeted edition soon as i registerd it in my name i tinted the windows put 20 inch crome wheels 245/30 tyres iv recently done the suspension as i speak/type now its in the perfomance shop getting the gen racing turbo kit put on and dyno tuned ill let use know when its finished what power it makes aiming for now at a conservitive tune 13psi about 430 to 450rwkw/600rwhp what else can i say[ if ya wonna rev it ya chev it!!!] lol :bigsmile:

Try lesser rear sway bar. Or play with rear tyre pressure if it is just slight oversteer.
But before you put money on my words wait to see what others will tell. Hopefully somebody with more experience will know to put good diagnosis.

And welcome to the forum mate! Why don't you introduce yourself? Here you'll meet nice people, not just rapid answer to your question. ;)
zdravo i falla za rech greetings an thank you for yr advise !!!

zdravo i falla za rech greetings an thank you for yr advise !!!

Nema na ćemu prijatelju! Jesi li porijeklom iz bivše juge ili si koristio google translator?

(Your welcome, mate! Are you from former yugoslavia or you have used google translator?)

Nema na ćemu prijatelju! Jesi li porijeklom iz bivše juge ili si koristio google translator?

(Your welcome, mate! Are you from former yugoslavia or you have used google translator?)
Im australian born my father is macedonian and my my mother is serbian kosovo!!! to me its all yugoslavian we are all brothers i never new about google translator i have many hrvati friends in australia we all stick together no politics we have passion for fast cars and fast girls ha ha ha

.... we have passion for fast cars and fast girls ha ha ha

Be carefull with both! :lol:
Glad you are here, mate! about politics - i'm full of it. It destroys one hole generation so no need to bring it here.

Just came to my mind aabout your camaros slight oversteer - maybe it is fixable with wheel alignement. Maybe some more toe in on rear wheels? Just something you can ask elsewhere to bring converstaion out. ;)

Edit: Not meant elsewhere like other forum. I meant here with other people.

Good thing you don't own a Saab then, these ladies are the best you can hope for in the Saab scene! :)

Are you retrosexual? :lol:

Just a question: Since hole thread became one big introducing and knowing each other maybe it is good idea to bring it intoo proper forum and open new one with original question here?

Last edited: