Modded UK 2007 pictures are up

The gallery is indeed out of action at the moment. We will bring back a better one. There was a security problem with the gallery so I had to remove it sharpish. Sorry for the inconvenience but it will be back and it will be better.

The gallery is indeed out of action at the moment. We will bring back a better one. There was a security problem with the gallery so I had to remove it sharpish. Sorry for the inconvenience but it will be back and it will be better.

I'm sure it will! All the work put into this forum is very much appreciate waynne....by all of us!

Thanks mate. It's hard work but I really enjoy doing it - we've got a nice lot of different characters here and a good mix of ages.

I originally joined a few other forums as well (Max Power and Honda Hook Up), but neither offered the same kinda support and advice you get here. I like the way the younger generation is able to get advice and tips from the older generation.

TorqueCars for life!!

well mr brown we drivers are counting the days when the no 10 door hits you in the ass on your way out, fuel prices are now way too high and i drive a deisel to save money but the prices are way too high .you will still drive around in your tax payers jaguar.

Don't think it will make much difference when brown goes. fuel might go down a little but i very much doubt it. can't wait to get out this country!
we pay far to much for everything.

sorry, back to the topic. hows the gallery coming on :lol:

Not quite as smoothly as I would like. I've spent most of the week in code and spotted quite a few major issues with it! You'll be one of the first to know when I get it sorted.