Modded SE 2009

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I went to Modded SE yesterday and I must say I was really dissappointed. There were nicer cars in the car park than were on display in the show area.

The indoor cars were really good and it was nice to see some updated projects but on the whole I think that the organisers have essentially killed one of Kents finest car shows.

Have you ever been to a really dissapointing car show? Was anyone else at Modded SE yesterday? I didn't get there until around 1:30 but people were already starting to leave.

Let us know which ones and I'm sure well come and track you down.;)

I'll be starting with the Fast Show, but doubt I'll be taking my car to it. Then I think it's ISTS and Modified Live Part 1 in April. I'll be posting up any pics I take for everybody as well.

hopefully I will be going to a few.

waynne, in the bhp peformance show, it says that there will be public track time, do you think they will allow bikes? as I should have a new bike by then.

I doubt it. A bike on track with some cars is pretty risky from a H&S point of view. They might allow a bike session though if you can get 15 or so people together.