Mod 2001 Honda Civic

Morpheus

Car
2001 Honda Civic
Hey people im new here and recently got a 2001 Honda Civic. I was hoping to do some minor engine and car mods on a budget. If anyone could provide me with some information that would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

I wanted to achieve more speed and power but still keep a considerable gas mileage. A college students budget? I have the occasional odd jobs and money saved up, nothing like 10 grand though or something.

Get yourself a stainless steel manifold (a 4-1 setup will be best), a de-cat and a an exhaust. That'll unlock a few extra bhp. Get yourself a decent cold air intake as well. Get yourself a set of coilovers to lower the car and a good set of tyres as well.

TBH though, good mileage and more power rarely go together unless you get a diesel.

The choices for both performance and visual changes to a Honda Civic is almost endless! Civic is the most modified car ever and the biggest market of accessories available. It all depends on what your goals and your budget.

The choices for both performance and visual changes to a Honda Civic is almost endless! Civic is the most modified car ever and the biggest market of accessories available. It all depends on what your goals and your budget.

It's crazy when you consider how many old age pensioners drive them!