Mk2 golf 16v - last of small bumper 16vs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a very original car in good useable daily driver condition. It is NOT a show car, but is a very very good, very solid mk2 Golf.You will be hard pressed to find better at this price!

G reg ( dec 89) ORIGINAL small bumper valver ( last of the small bumper Valvers)

Good bits:

123k miles
Bright shiney tornado red
No Rust issues ( has had two patches underneath at some point in its life due to idiots jacking it in wrong place, but these have been proffesionally welded and fully sealed)
Runs sweet having just had oil and filters changed. plugs,leads belts etc done approx 10k ago and all fine
Had new brakes and shocks for last mot
On original 16v bottletop wheels and tyres in average condition
full MOT
Immobiliser with all important certificate for insurance
Interior in good overall condition, very very slight wear to drivers bolster but nothing gone through or excessively worn, and far better than most
4 lamp grille
60/40 uprated lowered suspension suspension
Bad bits:
No tax
few small blemishes here and there but seriously not bad for 20year old!

I am a serious VW enthusiast with a big soft spot for mk2 Golfs, i have owned many mk2's and have no qualms in saying that this is a VERY good example, it is also quite a rare find as VW stopped offering the 16v with small bumpers on the plate change in 89 ( ie F reg was last year of small bumpers) and only a few got through on a G reg.
Price has been slashed as i have another 2 Mk2 golf 16v's im currently working on so could really do with the space! This is a bargain for someone at £1000!!!!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

2011-05-04194738.jpg

full album of pics here:

http://s448.photobucket.com/albums/qq205/deangte/Mk2 Golf GTI 16v/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back