Mk1 superb suspension mods

rollotomassi

Car
Skoda Superb 2.0D
Hi everyone.
Just about to purchase a Mk1 Superb 2.0D Elegance, and as much as i love the spec of the car, it does roll a little too much when cornering. I would like to remove this with some uprated shocs and springs. I dont want to lower it too much as i want to retain some of the comfort, but would definately like to improve the chassis. engine remapping is also on the cards, and i would like to keep it looking as stock as possible, so my question to the assembled collective would be what shock and spring combinations would work and has anyone performed these mods on a Mk1 Superb before.
Cheers guys :D

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but you are definitely in the right place for the knowledge that you seek! Somebody will be along in a little while who will be able to assist you with some answers or suggestions to your query!

Good luck! :)

Cheers for the welcome, looking forward to receiving some info, i love the car in question, it just needs a little help in the handling department

Hello,

I am in somewhat of a similar dilemma. Except I have a Mk2 Octavia (I am going to start a separate thread for that though); you could consider a Bilstein B6 shock with Eibach Pro-Kit springs. This will reduce your car by 30 mm, but, it will significantly improve both the ride quality as well as the handling. You can also look at Koni FSDs but from what I can tell they are more expensive and offer nothing significant for the price difference.

cheers!

Welcome to T.C rollo good to have you matey. Entreri's above mentioned configuration is actually a pretty darn good one if you can afford it. Both eibach and Bilstein are great at what they do.

Rollo...did you do the upgrade and if so how did you get on? I am thinking of the something similiar but was thinking of doing just the Eibach springs first.

Rollo...did you do the upgrade and if so how did you get on? I am thinking of the something similiar but was thinking of doing just the Eibach springs first.

Greetings Puffinbilly and welcome to our TorqueCars forum my friend :)

Rollotomassi has not posted on here in a little under two years, so a reply to your question make take a while.