Mk 4 Fiesta

Fiesta93

Car
Mk 4 Fiesta zetec
I want to make my fiesta faster but i dont wanna be like all the other little chavs with the 'big bore' and the 'k & n' filter so i was wondering if i fitted a turbo to my fiesta would it be able to handle it? Or would it be too much pressure for an engine of its size? (1.25)

why go for the 28 ? the 40 will give so much more powwwweeerrrr ;)

anyway welcome to the site mate. as said turboing a engine isnt easy. it would be easier getting hold of a turbo car first

ah cheers fellas ma mate danny said it would be easier to just put cams in it so i might do that and save up for one o those 1.7 cross flows i've been told they're fast?

cams will give a decent gain, but again as its a small engine so the gains will be fairly small.

xflows christ your going back a fair old few years with them

The horsepower rating of those engines are so low that its amazing they run. But here is the thing I learned, Buddy had a Subaru Justy. Small, all wheel drive, etc. Giving that car 10 horse power is like giving a muscle car 50 horsepower. Every slight gain is crazy. But the thing I would do is throw on a turbo, start from 6psi and continue up until approxiamtly 12 psi. Because I noticed most small stock engines will hold up to 12psi before it is going to let loose. But that is only a opinion. I dont know the materials that then engine is made with.