Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 model

cokanostra

Hello ...

i am a newbie to this forum ... i own a lancer 2003 make... just wanted to introduce myself and my car ...:) .... will keep posting in ....

Hi there cokanostra and welcome to TorqueCars. Where are you from and what plans have you got for your car?

Hey Waynne,

I am from India .. Mumbai to be more specific... i have a planned budget so cant jump on to things ... I want to make it like a beauty ... immediately i want to get paint job done ... after which i would prefer beautification of interiors .... my interiors are not that bad right now but want to make it even better ..... but right now i got limited funds which i want to invest for paint job ... u got any suggestions ...

thanks ... cokanostra

There are quite a few paint finishes. If you are adding a bodykit then I would leave the paint job tilll after this as it is a pain to get the paint to match up perfectly. Each batch seems to be slightly different and ambient temperature can also affect the finish.

Recovering the seats with leather will look nice and this is a job you can do yourself if you take your time.