Torque Cars

Mitsubishi Lancer 2003 model

Discussion in 'Lancer EVO forums' started by cokanostra, 18 August 2008.

1. cokanostra

cokanostra Newbie

Hello ...

i am a newbie to this forum ... i own a lancer 2003 make... just wanted to introduce myself and my car ...:) .... will keep posting in ....

2. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    Hi there cokanostra and welcome to TorqueCars. Where are you from and what plans have you got for your car?

3. cokanostra

cokanostra Newbie

Hey Waynne,

I am from India .. Mumbai to be more specific... i have a planned budget so cant jump on to things ... I want to make it like a beauty ... immediately i want to get paint job done ... after which i would prefer beautification of interiors .... my interiors are not that bad right now but want to make it even better ..... but right now i got limited funds which i want to invest for paint job ... u got any suggestions ...

thanks ... cokanostra

4. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    There are quite a few paint finishes. If you are adding a bodykit then I would leave the paint job tilll after this as it is a pain to get the paint to match up perfectly. Each batch seems to be slightly different and ambient temperature can also affect the finish.

Recovering the seats with leather will look nice and this is a job you can do yourself if you take your time.