Micra

Another Micra owner. Unfortunately (this is going to sound harsh) the 1.0 is not very tunable - you are best off buying stuff you can move to your next car like a great ICE install. Suspension will make the car more fun to drive. Lack of power on a motorway can be a pain but for round town the car is ideal.

cheers, yep it is a bit of a pain, but then again it makes up for it being light lol, i have put a decent sound system in, fitted central locking and am in the middle of fitting my remote start alarm, but kind of run out of ideas what to do next. by the way if anyone as any knowledge about fitting remote start kits i could do with a few pointers i'm a bit stuck. thanks

is it the older syle micra, i once joked with a boy i used to work with about fitting a skyline gts engine to a micra converting it to mid engine. thing bout it. 270bhp (standard) in a very light car SLEEPER

yeah it is, that would be wicked im pritty sure my doors would just fly off lol, i just gotta look around for a spare skyline gts engine then...shouldnt be too hard lol

yeah thats the hard part just really need the axle, diff (prob worth uprating thou due to short wheelbase) gearbox and cutom prop but the engine could be ether the gts or gtr

sounds wicked, to be honest though i wouldn't know where to start or how to go about doing it lol i am bit of a novice :oops: would be sweet to have that sort of power in a micra though

Well.. i got a 1 litre micra..
I have it lowered 35mm and on 15's.
This makes it fly around corners.
I also have a induction with a cold air feed.
A custom backbox and janspeed midpipe.
If you replace your cat with a straight through pipe it makes it much quicker.
I am considering a strut brace too soon. dont know how much it will make a difference to the handling though!
Any ideas anyone?

yeah take off the induction kit and put in a panel filter back in the airbox.

most small cars lose low down and mid power and torque where you normally use it
strut brace wlll help on the front, dont bother with a rear one as british weather will mean the back end will stuggle to grip as it wont allow the tires to dig into the road

To tell if a strut brace will change much drive your car over an uneven surface. A lot of cars will flex. You tend to find that smaller cars are less prone to this flexing bit as they get older the suspension mount tops move apart and the strut brace moves everything back in line.

For the cost involved you don't have much to lose. A rear anti roll bar makes a massive difference but is actually a handycap in the wet.

I'm up at MPH live on Saturday and need to set off at 05:45! Maybe next time, I'm from Deal in Kent so its a bit of a drive anyway but I go down your way 2 or 3 times a year.

hi i need every ones help with my new project i have a micra k11 cg13de , wat nissan parts can i put on the bottom end and the injectors if i go with a turbo conversion , evo 5 turbo and twin head gasket, wat pistons can i put to fit and cams ,