micra k11 turbo

azzy

Torque Junkie
Car
rover 620ti
hi i need help plz with this project, i am buying a micra k11 cg13de and i wana go turbo with this , so how do i get manifold and wat turbos with i need and i seen rc development doing a 200bhp is that true .

Is the RC developments a full kit? This would be your best bet, getting a downpipe and oil feed pipe included in the kit. It is a lot of hassle fitting a turbo to a nasp engine. Have you looked at the supercharger route? This has to be easier to setup and probably cheaper?

thanks wanye i tryer them and i need to drop car off as am in sheffield and they in liverpool , far, i just need a manifold thats all mate and some advise wats the best

Don't forget that turbocharged engines run at a lower compression which is inherent by piston design. You can run n/a engines with a tub but at such low p.s.i. of boost that the cost involved in getting all the equipment to do it, is rather pointless in my opinion.
You can either build an engine to suit or find one from a similar model which has already been designed for that purpose, or of course just buy a turbocharged car and modify that instead, all the groundwork has been done by the manufacturers.
To run a turbo you will also need larger injectors,uprated fuel pressure regulator, uprated fuel pump and supply lines [at least to & from the f.p.r.]
You will also need to regulate boost control, fuel control, timing if possible though for lower boost levels this can be mapped around in most cases.
Then there's the obvious, manifold and exhaust re-design.
On top of all that, there's no point going faster if you can't stop or control the car. Uprated brakes and suspension are part and parcel of increasing performance.
Never overlook safety, and of course you would need to inform your insurance company of all the mods or you would be hung out to dry in case of any accident, regardless of who is to blame.
I don't want to put you off modifying, just make you aware that simple ideas need thorough planning.
Good luck with it.