MGzs dti

There is an MG Rover fan on here called stamford, if anyone will know where to obtain one of these from then it will be him. You have enough posts now so you can send him a PM and hopefully he will be able to help you.

Good luck.

Will the usual Haynes not be sufficient for you? Is this the L series engines as fitted to the 45 and ZS? Other than that it is a case of obtaining the old RAVE cd, assuming they are still about. I had one but it kept failing to load, a date issue. What are you after specifically as there are data sheets available on other forums.

Hi stamford, yeah the lump is an L 2ltr, noisey top end but gives 54 mpg ave, i also need to replace the drive shafts & i think the inner shaft barings + both wheel barings.
How many DTi's were build i dont know but mine was no:9998 off the line at Longbridge, thats rare in its self. The cd's ive tried before & like you have come up against snags, so i dont trust 'em. I wonder if they make a manual for the L deisel lump ? Thanks for the feedback mate.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back