Mg mgf bodykits

bambi

Car
MG MGF 1.8 VVC
Hi
ive got a nice mgf,but want to make it look more supercarish,i dont like the standard kits offered for this model,does anyone know of anyone with pics of their mgf or mgtf thats had alot of stylying done?as it seems impossible to find them,but im sure someone out theres done it in an extreme show car way,im interested to see what the outcome s were?
is it possible to have it made fatter,with bigger wheels but look lowered with kit?
really want the full works done over time,planning lambo doors and custom kit/paint/lights,shes very flashy now but im all about showing off so any help wanted(i dont do the fitting i'll send her off again)
thanks

I found these photo's of an MGF at the Tokyo Auto Salon in 2009, this thing has had a lot of work done fitting lights and panels that belong on other cars,
It can be done but how much are you willing to spend is the question?

rover_mgf_1-800-600.jpg rover_mgf_4-800-600.jpg

rover_mgf_7-800-600.jpg rover_mgf_8-800-600.jpg

rover_mgf_5-800-600.jpg

Thanks so much,gives me a great idea what they look like kitted up!
Ive had a few quotes for the works,total what it'll cost inc lambo doors etc...9-10k,
obviously it'll take time but i only really need body kit and respray at the mo,so at a guess about 6000.
thanks for that much appreciated,keep more pics coming

Try thinking of a similar size car and finding a nice bodykit that can be adapted to fit

for example I quite like the Veilside Toyota MRS Fortune kit

0204_impp_01_z_+toyota_mr2_spyder+front_view.jpg 12634421.jpg

I reckon with a bit of work cutting and shutting you should get something like that to fit

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back