meshing my bumper

joshy1991

Torque Junkie
Car
nissan 200sx s14a
hi guys and gals.

i have just got a new bumper for my car and wondered how can i install the mesh in the hioles.

cheers in advance

joshy

Is it just a small vent or a wide bit? No nails is pretty good. Make up a frame first and put the mesh on that then glue it into the back of the bumper.

What sort of mesh are you doing? Im liking the black diamond shape mesh at the mo.

Is this on the Polo? Which holes are you meshing? Have you sorted this yet or is it still in your, no doubt endless, list of jobs to do;)

well i have sorted it know with a tube of no nails. it was the black diamond mesh from halfords.

and yes this is on my polo. and o yes my list is endless. but in the last month i have gone through almost half the mods i want to do,.

well i have sorted it know with a tube of no nails. it was the black diamond mesh from halfords.

and yes this is on my polo. and o yes my list is endless. but in the last month i have gone through almost half the mods i can afford to do,.

edited for you ther mate cause once you start spending money on your car it never stops!!
and then it carrys on to the next one
sad.gif