Mesh grilles

jay1991tee

Wrench Pro
Car
Citroen C2
I was just wondering how i would go about fitting a mesh grille

I want to put it where i have a plastic grill at the front where the citroen badgae is and POSSIBLY below ove the air intake grille

There isnt enough room to just put it over these to areas so im thinking im goint to have to remove them, the top bit with the citroen badge seems flimsy enoughto rip out, i may leave the bottom air intake grill

I was just wondering how i would fit the mesh, would i have to take the front bumper off etc, and how would i keep the mesh in place etc

Nice one :bigsmile:

alri nice one
im guessing not to expensive either

I knwo this is a different topic but how easy is a back box to fit ?
ive said before i want to do as much as possible myself
but is thi sambitious or should i have a go
Cheers

alri nice one
im guessing not to expensive either

I knwo this is a different topic but how easy is a back box to fit ?
ive said before i want to do as much as possible myself
but is thi sambitious or should i have a go
Cheers

If it's a bolt on unit then it's easy. But if it needs welding it's a bit more difficult. Can you weld?

No i cant weld lol well ill have a look when i get the back box, and go from there, if its bolt on ill give it a go if not all get it to a garage.

Also, I know ive gone completly off topic, at some point in the future i want to do an engine swap as i dont want to tune my 1.1 (waste of time) but i can alwasy swap over an air induction kit

If i got a good K&N kit how much bhp would you expect to gain on 61bhp

Nice one

No i cant weld lol well ill have a look when i get the back box, and go from there, if its bolt on ill give it a go if not all get it to a garage.

Also, I know ive gone completly off topic, at some point in the future i want to do an engine swap as i dont want to tune my 1.1 (waste of time) but i can alwasy swap over an air induction kit

If i got a good K&N kit how much bhp would you expect to gain on 61bhp

Nice one

From a 1.1? About 0.5. If any really.

yer defiantly, was just wondering like
Cant do much with it atm then, mum bought it for me off the shelf so its only 5 months old
dont think shed be happy if i sold it lol
and cant swap the engines untill warranty is up which is like 2 years becasue she pays insurance too lol
ah well have to settle with it for now

lol well we will see what the mother thinks of that then really
she has said i can buy spoilers rear lights back boxes etc so what she doesnt cant hurt her lol
she isnt atall in the knwo about cars so it may slide past her lol

Cheers for the look out though buddddy

best thing to do is check with your manufactuer/dealer about the warranty. some state all mods even down to swapping out seats will void your engine/drivetrain warranty others it will only void it on that system. like a stereo for electrical or intake for engine/drivetrain.

yer defiantly, was just wondering like
Cant do much with it atm then, mum bought it for me off the shelf so its only 5 months old
dont think shed be happy if i sold it lol
and cant swap the engines untill warranty is up which is like 2 years becasue she pays insurance too lol
ah well have to settle with it for now

Also any modifications, cosmetic or mechanical, will need to be passed onto the insurance company or else this will be void aswell!!!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back