Member's Rides

We have a lot of members here on TorqueCars, and most (if not all) have a car. So feel free to post one picture of each car you currently own and tell us a little bit about it.

Enjoy! :bigsmile:

DSC02919.jpg

my volvo c70 t5
fitted black grill k&n panel filter removed a few bits to help the cold air to get in
cd changer hopefully going in tomorrow if it turns up
and it flys wheels spins every were when the trc is turned off

my other toy is
a 79 pontiac trans am 6.6 with the 4.3c.u.i olds engine and is a ws6 (sports package) not many of them still about
have fitted leather seats from a 89 trans am gta gold dash going in on monday from a 78se have painted the engine up removed a few bits painted the wings and firewall rebuild the carb twice chrome thermo stat housing and alternater some more to come

some pics and a vid of me warming the tyres up

73122e15.jpg

f_09022008145m_6b83236.jpg

a before and after
f_04042008187m_9294dec.jpg

f_a1m_a869d78.jpg

at the moment I own this . . .

DSC00166.jpg

peugeot 307cc with 136bhp diesel lump. It's a nice car, engine's very responsive, interior is nice and it's quite fun to drive . . .

. . . but then the other day I did something really stupid . . and got back into this . . .

IMAGE_073.jpg

. . . and now I don't want to sell it !!! . . I'd forgotten how comfortable the seats were and how good it felt to drive :D:D

nice rides fellas, haven't any upto date pics to show only bought mine 26 june but the fella i bought it off has some pics on clubaleno site, its the blue baleno under the name adam, england, but wen i get round to posting some pics theres quite a difference from then and now!!!

2 liter 2 valve? I have never seen one of those. Are they common in europe? We dont have anything that i know of like that here in the states! What kind of motor is it? Whats the car weight?

my other toy is
a 79 pontiac trans am 6.6 with the 4.3c.u.i olds engine and is a ws6 (sports package) not many of them still about
have fitted leather seats from a 89 trans am gta gold dash going in on monday from a 78se have painted the engine up removed a few bits painted the wings and firewall rebuild the carb twice chrome thermo stat housing and alternater some more to come

some pics and a vid of me warming the tyres up

73122e15.jpg

f_09022008145m_6b83236.jpg

a before and after
f_04042008187m_9294dec.jpg

f_a1m_a869d78.jpg
NOW THAT IS PURE POWER!!!!:bigsmile: