megan scenic

mick

im buying a scenic friday in that deep blue colour. how can i smart it up its a 54 plate with all toys inside but want some nice mats that are not cheep lookin . wot can i do to it on the out side

A full valet works wonders with just about any car. Mats - manufacturers own always fit and look the best. Try Ebay

Last edited:
Body kit...tinted windows...alloys...having it fully colour coded...de-badging...smoothing the body...new bonnet...replace wing mirrors...exhaust tip.

just like prince said, that'll keep you goin for a few months.
Keep us updated on what you do, you could post pics in the members gallery, such as when you get your new mats.
What toys do you have in you car? I have a cd player and electric windows, quite boring really.

Hi Mick and hope you enjoy the Scenic. How did you find TorqueCars?

On HDI's point I would very much agree - manufacturers tailor made mats will fit perfectly. All the aftermarket ones I have seen tend to slid around or don't quite fit.

yea dont get aftermarket ones, my gfs dad got them me for a laught, and well there really slidy and the clutch gets caught on them and well ive nearly broken my neck getting into my car a couple of time esp when wet,

nice choice of car btw, that was my first car i had :lol:

depends if you want togo down a wild and lairly look or stick with an OEM look. try searching for thing from the reanaultsport range and see if they fit

just like prince said, that'll keep you goin for a few months.
Keep us updated on what you do, you could post pics in the members gallery, such as when you get your new mats.
What toys do you have in you car? I have a cd player and electric windows, quite boring really.

hi got my car today. its got every thing . ew.emirrors. blinds on widows , air con, full glass roof, storage to hell and my mats ha ha cost me 25 pound from renualt . cheap as chips

depends if you want togo down a wild and lairly look or stick with an OEM look. try searching for thing from the reanaultsport range and see if they fit
thanks i will . got it today . the car is grat. and my mats from renault . 25 pound . cheap or wot ha ha :p thanks for the reply

Hi Mick and hope you enjoy the Scenic. How did you find TorqueCars?

On HDI's point I would very much agree - manufacturers tailor made mats will fit perfectly. All the aftermarket ones I have seen tend to slid around or don't quite fit.
thanks wayne . got my car today . its great . its got everything. oooo and new mats from renault . 25 pound made to measure. they look great

hi got my car today. its got every thing . ew.emirrors. blinds on widows , air con, full glass roof, storage to hell and my mats ha ha cost me 25 pound from renualt . cheap as chips

oooh very nice, how does your car have a full glass roof? Please post a pic I am very intrugued, and blinds on the windows?
Glad ya like ya car.

Have you taken it for a proper spin yet? What are you getting next then...now that you have your mats?

Nice to see a guy that is pleased with his new purchase! :bigsmile:

hi all took it fr a spin to the east coast . handles road well. got tv fitted to head rests yeterday for the kids. ordered air deflectors for front doors . do they work or should i leave them alone

With air con you will not be opening your windows at speed anyway. They just cause extra drag. Glad you like the car though. Enjoy it.

Then Mod it! :twisted: