Mazda3 Sport 2l Turbo Diesel 2009

djkwikfit

Car
Mazda 3 Sport
Guess who`s back, Back again, Ok My Car Mazda3 Sport 2l Turbo Diesel 2009, Bought it nearly 1 year ago.
My Mot is approaching but I was an Mot Tester for 10yrs in a previous life so i know what will pass & Fail.
When i bought the car, the previous owner told me it was re-mapped, I asked about the D.P.F and he told me it was taken care of ie i thought he said removed. However i had the car on my dad`s ramp recently and i noticed the Exhaust system looked Genuine and Complete with dpf still there. So what i dont know is `Was it removed & opened up & gutted out, Then Welded up & re-fitted ? I suppose the only way to find out for sure would be to remove the dpf & look for evidence. The Car is my 1st Mazda & it goes like a Bullet, Good Fuel Consumption, & the Rev Counter (if Correct) sits very low when Driving. Everything Looks like its had a Good Remap done. However due to ill health, i dont use the car a lot, it can sit for a week, Then i jump in and go to the shops, back home within 5 mins then it sits for another week.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back