mazda tuning tips!!

mazda0928

im looking to tune up my mazda. its completely stock right now so i need something thats not really really expensive but will still give me some more power any tips on what i need??

which mazda? funny thing is just serviced mine today - new sparks etc ( dealer should have changed em but didnt ) new lease of life to it! :D

I bet you paid for them Shao in with the main service price from the dealer :angry: It is surprising what a difference a good service can make.

I see you posted up a thread in Mazda so I'll put the tuning tips in there for you - it means more people will find it as this thread will get buried quickly in the general car chat section.

Welcome to TorqueCars its nice to have you along.

I bet you paid for them Shao in with the main service price from the dealer :angry: It is surprising what a difference a good service can make.

I see you posted up a thread in Mazda so I'll put the tuning tips in there for you - it means more people will find it as this thread will get buried quickly in the general car chat section.

Welcome to TorqueCars its nice to have you along.

yep probably did pay for em - not getting out the service sheet to look tho, it'll just make me mad, I'm blanking it out with the improved responsiveness ;)

Get a air filter for it o spark plugs etc. Little things like that maybe if your wiling to go an extra step you can get a performance exhaust system or bigger headers for the engine.