Mazda 3 Modification search

MattTheJanner

Car
Mazda 3 TS2 1.6
Hi there, Mazda owners!

I've been out on the hunt for parts for my Mazda 3 TS2 1.6 petrol. What I'm finding is that I have a lack of knowledge and perhaps there are a lack of parts.

If anyone can help me here is what I'm looking for.
  • Body kits
  • Induction Kits
  • Lowering springs
My Mazda is a 5-door hatchback and it is also the 09-13 model, which might also be a factor as to why there is no where I have seen to get parts.

If you can help me, that would be brilliant.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)

Thank-you for the welcome! Nice to know some friendly faces exist!

Shame there is a sparse amount of replies to the question, but I hope that's either because I'm new, or people genuinely are stumped!

Or perhaps I need to talk more about blowoff valves and timing belts so the car techs think it's car PAWN...:p!

Last edited:
Sometimes we come across a car that has not been featured on here before, or it has precious few modification parts available for it. My own Saab was like this until I started going down the custom route until parts and equipment started to appear. If anything does exist for your car then here is were you will find it, we have thousands of members from all over the world so hopefully someone will be along to help :)

Once you have made 10 posts the system will allow you to post up photos and URL's, it would be nice to see some photos of your car. Also the system has a very good swear filter which is needed as we are determined to keep this site family friendly ;)

Last edited: