Marham 30-130 Results GTR hits 214mph

SLEEPER

Pro Tuner
Unfortunatelly I couldnt make this event but some of saturdays results are worth posting

First
conditions were wet with some standig water on the first part of the runway !

TOP SPEED 214 mph SVM 35 GTR !!!!

There was another 35GTR that managed to top 200

BEST 30-!30mph Jeff ludgate 33GTR 7.25 seconds

he also recorded a6.99 but it wasnt allowed because it started halfway down the runway, ( event rules say you can do two attempts in one run but only the first counts)

These times are confirmed by in car V box systems which are always spot on

and yes it was wet. :eek::eek::eek: wet enough that some of the serious MLR guys wouldnt even run.

Last edited:
stop press

SVM have now recorded 217.97 mph A new world record for the 35

Last edited:
It is a completely redone engine overbored to 3.8 and forged etc .

power is around a proper 1000bhp The first run of 214 was Im told on low boost and the 218 run was not foot fully to the floor untill around 150 mph cos of wheelspin

In the dry it would have done 220+

Very impressive to get up to those velocity's in the wet, I'd hate to get into a slide at those speeds! I assume that the advantage of having all that trick technology the Nissan comes with. :)

Impressive figures, especially considering the conditions. What do you think yours would do Sleeper?

I dont like making any claims without any way of backing them up :toung:.
I would rather just wait untill I have done it and then just say the car managed XXX mph on that day and post the time slip.

But the car has a rev limit of 8250rpm which would be 192 mph with the current gearing.
Now it will rev to that easily in third so all I need now is to find out if it can manage it in top.

But please note I am not saying it will and I suspect TBH that it wont.

Well the thread was posted 8am sunday ,

Its only my opinion of course but 218 mph is seriously wet condition is a tad better than 183 in the dry even if it was a fiesta. I know which one Iwould feel safer doing.

nevertheles credit where it is due.

on that basis best figs

sunday in the dry
top speeds just over 200mph in an impreza 198 in an EVO6 and 183 in a fiesta
30-130 sunday 6.34 seconds and another sub 7 sec run both subarus

saturday in the rather wet
Top speeds 214 ,211 and 218mph for the SVM and 204 and 200 in another 35 GTR
0-130 7.25 some of it sideways in a 33GTR and 6.99 when it was only wet .

Just as a comparison the same evo 6 than managed 198mph on sunday and was second only a couple of mph behind the best could only reach 179mph on saturday a mere 40mph behind the SVM GTR and was behind 5 or 6 other GTRS as well and they were not all 35s

but as you say that is a fast fiesta

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back