Man is nice to be back :D

Mx5

Torque Junkie
Car
3.8 V6 Holden Skip
Hey folks i am the Mx5 nut that talked constantly about it for bout 2 weeks straight on the thread. :D

Alot has changed am now in Australia iwth a 4.8lt v6 Holden Berlina that was FREE and old cost about 100quid to insure for a year bit faster then the 1lt corsa i had in england :D.

I have a new project underway at the moment and that is to make a Rally Replica of the 206 V-Rally car is still in the very early stages trying to source the car that i want to use at the moment. The fiance has rulled out the Mx5 as we need a car with more than two seats lalalalala boreing.

Hope all is good with the world of Torquecars :D

Welcome back. Is your move to Australia permanent?

Keep us up to speed on your new project. I bet things are quite different out there with cars and insurance.

O yes got my visa the other day so im here for good. Yeah insurance is lovely fuel prices are on the up which isnt so great, put it this way in England i had my lovely 1.0lt Corsa at 2,600quid a year i have insured my Berlina 4.?? v6 for 240 dollars like 150 quid :D. fully comp on a 206 GTI here is like equivelant of 800 quid a year so i am a happy chappy.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back