Man Arrested Over Brands Hatch Race Drive

I saw this yesterday. What's worse was she was trying to grab the steering wheel on a track! All them are idiots and they all should go to jail, or at least have all their licences taken away permanently.

I saw this yesterday. What's worse was she was trying to grab the steering wheel on a track! All them are idiots and they all should go to jail, or at least have all their licences taken away permanently.

And crush the car :mad:

How can they take his licence away? Through what offence?

I'd say the circuit is at fault here, for actually allowing him through the pits and onto the track.
Marshals or circuit staff should have stopped him well before the track.

Going on my many track days, I did think to myself that the only way onto the track was via the pit garages then via the pit lane. This cretin really needs to have the full weight of the law thrown at him.

If that was one of my precious little nieces or granddaughter stuck in the back of that car against her will with that clown, trust me, CSI London/Miami/New York, Las Vegas would NEVER find the body ;)

T9 man If that was one of my precious little nieces or granddaughter stuck in the back of that car against her will with that clown said:
Concrete boots and a little swim with the fish ;)

OR a little helicopter flight and dropped into the crater of a very active volcano :confused:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back