Making a car look really naff

billyo

Track Warrior
What the least amount of money you need to spend making a car look naff?

I think adding a few stickers of parts down your wing is a pretty good way to go if you want your car to look naff.

What do you think the minum spend is before you end up making your car really naff.

Its not that I want a naff car but I just want some of you guys to say what you think is naff and what is not.

even cheaper (free) go to the local scrappy pick a turbo badge up and stick it on your non turbo car ive seen this many a time and it looks naff

or option 2 at the same scrappy find a saxo vts take the 16v badge of the side and stick it on the back of your car seen this on numerous cars and it looks naff

Chicken wire grill! Any free magazine stickers. Anything furry inside. The list goes on and on.

Anti scuff bumper stick on pads! Racing stripe down the doors, Plastic wheel trims, spinners, DIY tints with air bubbles and anything on the ariel!

does that mean my shrek head on the ariel top is naff??? lol

there is a mitsibushi pick up down my road with a home made rear spoiler.
it's a bit of pallet painted black with handpainted silver stripes. he he he

anything chav! anything burberry!
or
any car wit 1 or 2 panels a complete different colour to the rest lol they look so funny

women putting playboy stickers all over their car
whats worse is when you get a look of the driver and notice thats bullstaffs are are now driving cars lol

Anti scuff bumper stick on pads! Racing stripe down the doors, Plastic wheel trims, spinners, DIY tints with air bubbles and anything on the ariel!

Why have you got a washing detergent box fixed to your car?