Make Some Noise!

Pixel

Road Burner
Car
Ford Fiesta Zetec-S
Alright guys,

Ive finally got a bit of cash in the bank and one of my biggest modifications I want done is the exhaust. Something economical that gives extra bhp and a nice noise (a loud roar but not over the top?)

I have a Y Reg (2001) Peugeot 206, 2.0 HDi D-Turbo.

Any advice, help and links to exhausts for sale online would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Pix.

Are you looking for a full system from header to tail pipe or just a cat-back system?

I have a cat-back system from www.longlife.co.uk for £250, mid-sport note, idles very quietly, burbles beautifully, and roars fantastically at 3,500 RPM at full throttle.

I am considering getting them to make me up a header and fit a sport-cat as well but the header is £450 and the cat is £250.

They also offerered me a de-cat as well for offroad use, that would be easy to just swap in.

(I don't know whether those are reasonable prices. I just really struggled to find anywhere that did what I want.)

stick it through the bottom of your back box to make a hole, and enjoy the rasp :lol:

(currently have a hole in mine, bring on the service :D )

have a look at powerflow exhausts, theres a place near me that does em and you can make it fit ur buget have a look on the topgear site and see if theres a place near you (not the tv show)

a back box really does nothing for power better to get the full system

a mates just got his 306 done by powerflow and it cost £240
i had one from them on my prelude simply because it was going to take 2 weeks to get the normal pipes into my local supplier (g 1990 guy said it was harder to get parts for these) they made and fitted it that afternoon for £290
it does take a couple of hours but getting a exaust and fitting it yourself will take the same time

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back