Magnet on fuel line

yankfan100

Tuner
Car
MG ZS IXL DTi
Ive just attached a small but strong magnet to the "in" fuel line to the injector pump & i DOES make a diffarence, more power low down. Thats on a W reg ZS with 106k on the clock ( genuine).
Any one else tried it yet ??

Nope no point as oil isnt magnetic so the fuel isnt going to be.

if there were gains to be had i would have thought the manufactures would have cottoned on and be fitting them as standard.

what difference do you think it has made ?

each fuel cell spins about willy nilly going to get burnd, but if you change the polarity you get smoother induction into the ignition chamber and a more (20%0 effisient use of the fuel. i wouldnt have kept it on the fuel line if it didnt work, try it, i bet you change your mind pgarner, + it improves fuel efficiancy....

Two sides to this. Oils and not responsive to mild magnetic fields. Nor is water. There is no permanent magnet that will create a field significantly strong enough to influence oil or water. Even if the field were strong enough it's unclear how this would influence combustion efficiency.

However, let's look at medical MRI scanning. This uses hugely powerful magnetic fields as part of its operating mechanism. These fields to have a magnetic polarising effect upon nuclei in atoms that make up the body being scanned.

These fields are outrageous powerful - generated by supercooled electromagnets.

What else did you do to your car when you installed the fuel line magnet?

not a thing, but it is a very strong magnet, 2 people have tried to lift this 1p size mag of the fridge with no joy.. BUT what if,& it is a big if, what if the static electricity thats flowing round the eng: could be some how getting picked up by and used by the magnet ?????

I have tried a fuel magnet in my car and it made no difference. I'm curious to see evidence of one that does work and hear technical info on them. I am truly unbiased and open for a debate on this.

What material is the magnet made from, what are it's dimensions and what does it claim to do to the fuel? Are there any papers on this to read or reference?

I have just had a rummage around my tool box and found some snake oil. Anyone interested?

not a thing, but it is a very strong magnet, 2 people have tried to lift this 1p size mag of the fridge with no joy.. BUT what if,& it is a big if, what if the static electricity thats flowing round the eng: could be some how getting picked up by and used by the magnet ?????

An interesting theory so lets give it the benefit of the doubt and say it has found all this static..........

what exactly is it going to use it for and how is it going to do it.

Maybe it could use that power to spin claymores electric supercharger

Believe me the field this thing creates is nothing compared to a medical MRI electromagnet. One of these things would wrench your fridge across the room. Even so I am not sure what effect such a field would have upon combustion quality.

I will only say that a fuel magnet will make no difference to my car

On most engines that are tuned to any level the fueling is controlled by the fuel map (supplied by a 64 bit ecu in my case) .
This supplies fuel through the injectors which are fed from the rail .

Since I have a fuel pressure regulator the amount of fuel in the rail is regulated and the air fuel mix is therefore exactly as decided by the map.

What might happen before is completely irrelevant.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back