Lowering an ST Fiesta

Moughan1

Car
Fiesta ST
hey guys iv got a March 05 st fiesta which a recently bought lowering springs for only to find the rear ones didnt fit. problem being they are designed to fit over the rear shock and my car has its springs mounted on the rear axel seperate from the shock.

iv spoken to a ford dealer and the guys i got the springs from and no one can seem to explain or find the springs for this setup.

has any one heard of this problem before? do you know where i can find the springs i need?

It sounds like your rear suspension is a Torsion bar system. That is quite a common setup nowadays. I'd get my money back if I were you if you specified what car it was for.

I'd get your money back mate. Cause as far as i'm aware you should just be able to swap springs. Take them back buddy they do have to refund your money......

cheers guys turned out they sent the wrong springs by accident, got them exchanged no probs!
Dropped it an extra 35mm all round! did the trick, looks and drives way better!
Hopefully get sum pics up soon!

cheers guys turned out they sent the wrong springs by accident, got them exchanged no probs!
Dropped it an extra 35mm all round! did the trick, looks and drives way better!
Hopefully get sum pics up soon!

Thats good to hear mate. But you'll need to get your posts above 10 to be able to post pics mate. So have a wander round the other threads and get posting mate..:bigsmile:

i went with the eibachs, looked the part but rubbed like hell with the 18's i had on. ended up changin the whole lot out for a set of gaz fully adjustables all round. that did the trick. then i sold the car about a month later. lol:lol: