lowering a baleno

Gee1

im looking for sum lowering springs for my baleno. wheres a good place 2 get them from, preferably a 60 mil drop

A 60m is way too much, stick with 30 or perhaps a 40mm as there is quite a bit of space on the arches. Match dropped suspension with the right alloys and you will have a slik looking car ;)

Welcome to TorqueCars and I hope you enjoy it here, let us know what you think of the Polls and other threads ;).

ive got 15" high speed alloys and im lookin 2 keep them but 40 isnt enough, that will stil leave an inch gap in the arch. cheers for the advice but id stil like a bigger drop if u no anywer.

Why not get the arches flared? You could always do the 60mm drop and roll or pull the arches if you find it rubs. It still seems a bit low to me. ;)

all i asked for is if any 1 knows wer i can get 60 mil drop coil over, i dnt need the arches flared i only got 15s on the car, can any1 just answer the Q please? i no wot i want done 2 my car just need help finding the parts.

dont know about coilovers. have you looked at airbags or hydraulics. that way you can have it set up to how you want, your 60mm drop, and still have the ability to raise it slightly for speed bumps. if your set on springs or coilovers it might have to be a case of a custom setup

think the reason waynnes saying its too low is, chances are you will damage the driveshafts and gearbox by going very low as the angle has been changed so much

60 mil isnt that much on a baleno the wheels shud just b sittin nicely with the arch. cheers 4 the info tho much appreciated

i have had aa lowered baleno 60 mm which i bought. defo not worth doin that. erm yeah i would recommend 40 at the most those rear arches will need to much attention otherwise and when u got a full car u cant get over speed bumps then you look like noahs animals getting outa the ark just to get the car to get over a speedbump lol!!!

"A 60m is way too much, stick with 30 or perhaps a 40mm as there is quite a bit of space on the arches. Match dropped suspension with the right alloys and you will have a slik looking car" :wink:

I agree entirely

yeah a baleno definatley shoulda been lowered straight ou of the show room definatly look so much better than all the saxos n that!