Lottery Win! now what do you do?

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Well, you've checked your lottery tickets again for the thousandth time, and unbelievably, you are staring down at a cheque for £6 million! :D

Partying until the wee small hours with family and friends, you've bought that dream mansion in the middle of no-where with absolutely stunning views!

So now comes the hardest bit! quadruple garage sitting on your palatial grounds, it's packed to the rafters with hydraulic ramps, Snap-on tools and every other car tool under the sun!

But there are 4 big empty spaces now waiting to be filled with 3 dream cars and 1 project car! :bigsmile:

What would you buy and why?

My project car would be a D type Jaguar which after completion I would donate to Torque cars, give the rest of the money to some deserving charity

Last edited:
hahahha!!!:Di think ur not right....it would be a car i would buy first!as soon as i would see the ticket,pack your thinks,go to germany and come back witk r 34 gtr m or z tune or nur spec II...e.t.c. !!!!but u know,i dont need 6 million:D...some 150 000 would satisfy me(for a car),
oohhh yea....dreams,sweat dream....hahah:D

My project car would have to be an E TYPE series 1 to get really stuck into and spend most of my NOW hard life in my NEW GARAGE!. MY OTHER THREE WOULD BE.
RANGE ROVER with Khan conversion to fetch the shopping in.
NISSAN GTR for everyday use and the odd track day.
FORD MUSTANG SHELBY 1967 to just drooool over and polish.

Mitsubishi EVO 2 or 3 because i like them most of EVOs.
Mitsubishi Starion/Starquest Widebody 2.7 T
BMW E32 750iLA
Project BMW E23 or BMW 2000
Hell,i`d built much larger garage where to put more cars i want:D

well after buying a nice house with room for 4 garages ect that would be most of your money gone
i know the size house with the land with it i would not get and run with 6mil
but would have a
67 pontiac trans am
10 chevy camaro
newer landrover for the woods
and a new harley

If I won £6 million (the chances are quite small given that I never buy lottery tickets ;) ) then I'd stick £1 million in a decent domestic bank account and live on the interest alone.

OK, I wouldn't be rich rich but I could pay myself, let's say, a £70,000 pa pension, and retire right now. That would be comfortable and safe.

The other £5 million could go to worthy charities as far as I'm concerned.

Never do the lottery so it won't happen! (I am £1 a week up on anyone who does do the lottery every week!)

£6 million would be too much! I se it coming with loads of worry and extra hidden costs (maintainance!)

So I'd bank £750k in an interest paying bond and live off that. Then I would buy an Audi RS4 (older one) and rebuild it like new with modern RS4 parts and a Lambo engine. I'd take off the RS4 badges and stick on a TDi badge and have the ultimate sleeper!

I would have 2 cars built to my specification if I won £6m and still have change to buy a nice island in the middle of nowhere to race them on lmao!!

But first I would have to build my dream Calibra. 3.6ltr (3.2 bord out) with a great huge billet supercharger and drop all that into a 4x4 shell with a VTS locked rear diff and get the beast up to about 700bhp :) Very doable if money no object.

The second car I would have, would have to be my ultimate dream car.Vauxhall Monaro VXR 500. Comes with a 500bhp 6.0 V8 Supercharged engine, but theres a company in Australia that do a Twin Turbo kit for £2800, that simply bolts straight on and knock the engine up to 700bhp without blinking :) But a 1000bhp Monaro isn't very hard to achieve.

Space #1: Bugatti Veyron. I know its a bit obvious, but how could you not?

Space #2: Mercedes SL63 AMG Black Series - Simply because its nuts, and Merc V8's are cool.

Space #3: Range Rover Sport, Supercharged V8. Would be my daily drive.

Space #4: The project car. My R36 I currently have, and I'd spend stupid amounts of money turbo charging it. A 550HP Passat would be the ultimate Q car.

Ive changed my mind since the four cars mentioned in a similar thread a while ago.

with four spaces and six million to throw around:

Alfa 159 2.4 JTDM
Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst
Series 2 Land Rover
And a Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster (yes i have commited blasphemy and listed a bike, but at least it is one of the most powerful production road bikes ever made, TBH i wouldnt ride it much, its too scary, but it just looks so awesome !)

that doesnt actually come to a great deal of money, id spend the rest on medical research charities to grow limbs that will be needed after my inevitable crash.

Space 1 - Punto GT1600
Space 2 - Integrale Evo 2 Lagos Blue Special Edition
Space 3 - E46 BMW M5 daily driver
Space 4 - Alfa 8C Competizione