Lots of bargain cars around

misenthrop

Torque Junkie
Car
Rover Vitesse
There are loads of bargain cars around at the moment.

I saw the newish Jaguar XF on offer for about £20,000 which is less than half of the list price. This seems to be a bargain but I wonder if it will continue to depreciate this heavily over the next few years.

There was also a DB7 on offer for around the same money and if it wasnt for the high running costs I could be tempted. (If I had £20k to start with:D:D:D)

Small cars seem to be pretty pricy though and hold their values quite well.

Have you seen any amazing bargains around?

I think my MX5 is a bargain, I am asking £850 but the tax is worth £112, the plate around £160 and there is £20 petrol in the tank so that means the car is only £558 with a full mot and low mileage,,,,Bargain

All Jags depreciate at a monumental rate, I allways used to buy high mileage prestige cars as they were allways so cheap but a while ago I was looking for a mk3 mondeo, couldn't believe how much they go for, I got one at a reasonable price in the end but it took a month of looking for the right car

there are loads of cheap motor about at the min if you know were to look

i am lucky i can buy the spares or repairs one being a mechanic does have some bonuses

but my new place at the min is gumtree dont look now i said it or you can if your not in kent lol
loads of cheap motors on there