Looking to upgrade

Strick83

Car
Accord sport k24w
Hello. I have a 2014 Accord sport with the 2.4L k24w Earth Dreams engine. I was wanting to know what kind of Camshafts might be available for my engine if any or if k24a camshafts would fit.
Mods: CAI, Rv6 PCD, Mid pipe, Borla axle back and Ktuner

.Hello and welcome to a friendly and informative site and feel free to join in the various conversations with helpful info anytime. |B

Earth dreams are Honda's latest engine so am not up to speed on them but note that you have a CAI hopefully it is the real deal and drawing COLD ambient air from outside the engine compartment as while an exposed air cleaner in the engine bay adds bling IMO it will reduce the power output somewhat due to the hot engine bay air..

.Hello and welcome to a friendly and informative site and feel free to join in the various conversations with helpful info anytime. |B

Earth dreams are Honda's latest engine so am not up to speed on them but note that you have a CAI hopefully it is the real deal and drawing COLD ambient air from outside the engine compartment as while an exposed air cleaner in the engine bay adds bling IMO it will reduce the power output somewhat due to the hot engine bay air..

It is an actual CAI the pipe goes down into my driver's fender with the filter well away from the heat of the motor

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Glad you're enjoying the site, it's taken many years of work to get it to this point, and we keep trying to improve it.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Hi there and welcome to the site. There is a wealth of knowledge on here, and although you might not get many replies or much off topic banter the tips you get are worth their weight in gold and I would take quality over quantity any day.

I hope you stick around and add your voice to the unique community that only TorqueCars.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back