looking to buy coupe

hemingway

Torque Junkie
Car
hyundai coupe se
which 1 is the best,insurance,was looking at 2.0 gen3.any info would be help.i know their not the fastest out their.but they look nice on the eye.

I think they're great looking cars! Not too sure on anything else though tbh. Why don't you get some insurance quotes to find out what you can afford?

I was considering one years ago before I bought a Honda Civic (Audi A3s were also an option at the time).

well been looking.my insurance is being kept open,since my civic has be written off,which i am extremly gutted about loved that car to bits.thing is,the insurance is more than the civic,yet the civic is more powerfull,bhp more top speed etc overall a quicker more powerful car..been looking at 54reg coupe.found 1 wi full services history,cambelt done,low miles etc.so fingers cross meets all the requirements,il have new car.not as quick but i like the shape an style,can always mod tho lol.

I know what ya saying. its just that the civic was looking abit dated. coupe looks more this century lol. if i could afford a integra or civic ep3 type r id be out their now but money just aint their, and i feel ya get more with the coupe for ya money cruise control, full leather interior etc. I think the misses was getting a bit off wi the extra noisey exhaust and hard ride.so thought i better get summit wi both like and she be driving too. Did go see 1 other day,why they say load a bull and when ya turn up its a right dog.

Put deposit down on 1 today. Few scratchs but they will buff out (mind u seen a few of these an the scratchs show up like a beacon). full service history,47000 miles.iv hpi it, nowts coming up. can anybody recommend getting a inspection on it before i buy. is it worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
The AA do inspections.

I was going to suggest you joined me with BMW ownership! Scratches and scuffs can be removed but as long as it is mechanically sound that's the main thing. Got a link to the advert?

It looks really nice tbh. The Hyundai Coupe is definitely one of the better looking cars ever made. That'll definitely need some new rims and lowering. ;)

I know what ya mean.it drove well.will do more checks before I hand my money over.he giving mi 2 month warrantty with it.which covers most things.haVing cam belt done soon as.

I picked it up sat gone.just had cambelt done.so now proud owner of a coupe.so diff t civic.feels really heavy when driving.thinking mode now.lower,exhaust,new wheels or do some wi the 1s I got.not going mega mad.jus nice suttle changes I think.

il get some up soon as i can.seen new lights i want.their off the newer model an r all clear with out the big orange indicator on the side.