looking for wide body kit

Hi Lyndsey and welcome to TorqueCars. Have you looked at getting flared arches and fibre glassing the rest?

Hi Lyndsey and welcome to TorqueCars. Have you looked at getting flared arches and fibre glassing the rest?
would love flared arches just every im trying at the moment for mods for my car no1s got it. i cant even get a dump valve. i got flashed at today while i were out by a yellow box with 1 leg

So the plan is to disguise the car and then deny all knowledge!

I feel for you it is pretty sickening knowing that there is going to be a ticket in the post. Were you being very naughty?

So the plan is to disguise the car and then deny all knowledge!

I feel for you it is pretty sickening knowing that there is going to be a ticket in the post. Were you being very naughty?
would be quite difficult its blue and brite green with bitch wrote on the back ha ha.and got a bone to pick with you it shouldnt be high guys in the st section it should be girls aswell ha ha

thx 4 that went and checked em all out but no good not for my year of model. hope im replying to ppl proply dont get wot you do. yes i am blonde lol

Yup we do have a rule about using txt language. The occasional slip is ok but if you were using text speak all the time we will send the grammer boys round to sort you out :eek:

Did you try phoning those companies to ask them? I bet they would be interested in making a kit for the ST2 and probably already have one in development already.