Looking for quality undercar kit

W

wolfkin03

I purchased a undercar neon kit a little while back. It worked great for about a month then it one day it didnt work. I did everything to find out why put a new fuse in checked the voltage through the switch and wiring all was good so i looked at the tubes which worked fine when i hooked them strait up to the battery and actual bulbs where cracked but the outside casing was fine which led me to believe they where a cheap kit to begin with. Besides they where a one style set they just stayed solid lit. Am woundering if anyone knows of a good quality company or undercar neon kit to go with. This time i wanna go with a led kit and one that has multi setting for example stay solid lit chaser, strobe ect. And that comes with a wireless remote. I found a few online but am kinda hesitant cause anyone can make a piece of crap sound good online. So looking for actual good experiences with a kit from you guys any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try Neoquip.com he's been going for a few years, when I was in the Smartclub he had a very trick Roadster. He sellls all the controllers & kit you need to synch up everything for a proper show. :bigsmile:

If you want my honest answer then don't bother getting a replacement. The Chevvy Cobalt is a good car and shouldn't be ruined with neon lights. Do you have the SS version?