looking for corsa vxr front seats

There is a full VXR interior on ebay at the moment. You'll be bidding against me so though so you won't win them. In fact, there is another set of seats on now too.

its where im from, I have a house and family there, am in the army posted to a place called ballachulish in argyll. i was looking at the full interior on ebay but i just asked the person selling it if he would sell the front two seats but he blunty said no. and i didnt see them other seats. ill have a gander now,............., why wouldnt i win:)

You might do now there's two sets. I don't really want to spend over £800. They are nice, but they're only seats and £800 could nearly get you a brand new GT28RS to suit a Coupe 16VT lol.

yeah £800 is alot, the guy i asked about getting them separate was quite cheeky and forward, £800 can buy you brand new 4 x 19in black alloys with tyres. do you know if the astra vxr seats fit in a corsa?,,,, there is a set on gumtree

Astra seats are a bit too wide for the corsa interior.Why would you want inferior seats anyway?.lol.

Some of the stuff on e=bay could well have come from a stolen CORSA VXR ARCTIC taken off a mates driveway about 3 weeks ago.He knows it's been stripped because the police found the shell.:(