Long Time No Speak

Stiggy

Torque Junkie
Car
Audi A3 Quattro
Hey guys its been a while 8 months to this day in fact, only a few may remember me so im just saying hello here again have i missed out on much ?

Hi Stiggy and welcome back. Everything ok with you? You've missed the relaunch of this forum with an arcade section, image uploads are built in and there are quite a few new articles on the main site since you last visited. Plus we have had another 1500 new members joining in that time.

nah my astra has been standared the whole time but i orded a uprated pannel filter from courteny motorsport www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ on sat and just waiting on delivery so that will be my first performance upgrade, and iv also been looking at some Milteck exhaust systems as well for £375

since i last came on here i also managed to blow up my JVC head unit and it now has been replaced with a pioneer one just waiting for funds to replace my sub, amp, 6x9's and original door speakers with pioneer ones.

the reason for me not being on this site though for such a long time though is i have been to buggered to be in the car sceen but now im just starting to get back into it all

Arcade section ? wear about that ? and the new forums do look nicer than the last ones i remember, iv had a look at some of the new articals and they look fantastic and what! 1500 new members, thats quite an achevment lol

lot's of loud music and probably dodgy soldering inside as well all i know was when i turned it on their was a loud pop and the head unit died complete with some smoke from behind the dash lol, the disc that was inside survived though thank god as it was brand new lol

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back