long time no see

steve09

Track Warrior
Car
Honda NSR 125R
heeyyyyyy, havnt been on here in ages [for certain reasons] and thought I would say hey.

so whats been happerning in my absence? I know prince had a crash, not good but aslong as he's ok.

hows OG's elan coming along?

welcome back mate,, was wondering where ou had got to.
hows the driving coming along you pased your test yet?
not much happining really been quiet last few months, OG elans coming on alright read his thread to see how much its going to cost to complete

well I havnt done much more on the car side of things, been trying to get my bike licence first.

but all has not gone well, I failed the bike one 2 damn times, first cause I forgot my shoulder check on my u turn, an the second time for going through a set of lights when amber (he said red, but they were deff amber, all cause a lorry was not playing ball and wouldnt move or slow down to let me into the other lane)

I am without transport at the mo, as my bike is in about 20 bits :confused:

well, its not as bad as it sounds, Im just putting it back together after fitting next seals and indicators and bits, but had to take a lot of it off to fit the next bits.:rolleyes:

might even give the headers a go over and clean out the exhaust as that off aswell :)

But atm, I am trying to sell my bike to fund a bigger and badder one.

and trying to get the funds up so I can afford a Galant VR-4 or Legnum VR-4. [might have spelt it wrong, but basically the Galant estate]

Hi Steve09 and welcome back. We've missed you and your many posts. Glad you are ok. Hope you get the Galant sorted.