List of Clutch Manufacturers

Poddy

Torque Junkie
Car
Kia Ceed
I had a look about the forum to see if i could find any names for Companies that make uprated clutches but couldn't find one.

Can anyone give me a few names i could try?

I'm gona need a new clutch and probably a flywheel if i'm to up the power much more in my Kia

i don't think the clutch can take much more power over 140bhp (car currently at 140Bhp 230Lbs Ft) its fine at the minute but the car was 90bhp & 170Lbs Ft standard, so theres an extra 50bhp and 60Lbs Ft and i'm havin some trouble finding an uprated Clutch kit for my Kia.

I'm thinking that i might be able to use the clutch & flywheel from the 2.0 as it can take up to 190bhp and about 300-350 Lbs Ft but unsure if it would fit.

its the torque you need to look for.
try asking your parts manager at kia see if theres a chance that it can be used

Don't really want to be asking at Kia as then they'll suspect i've moded the motor, and nulify my warrenty.

They don't know the cars been modded to there is technicaly still a warrenty on it lol

There are probably not a lot of companies making uprated clutches for these cars. As well as the companies already mentioned You could try Alcon, AP, Tilton or Superclutch. A google search will find contact numbers.

have asked a few of the clutch manufacturers listed above, none of them seem to make clutches for my motor

so untill i can get an uprated clutch, upgrading the engine of my car will have to be put on hold. :(