Lip Kits Vs Body Kits

Prince

Torque King
Car
BMW E36 318is Coupe
Lip kits are an extension of the bumper designed not only to look good but to make to the car more aero dynamic. Body kits, although some are designed to be aero dynamic, are often fitted badly and weigh the car down.

What are the pros and cons of each?

I doubt that either has much of an aerodynamic effect on a car. You need some pretty hefty design work to get down force from a kit that gives a real world gain.

The kip kits are probably easier to fit? Are these also referred to as splitters?

most lip kits are just held on with a strong sticky tape, not all are splitters waynne some are more like a lower valance with the effect to visually lower the car

id get a lip kit, body kits make tje car look #!#!#!#!,m
prince if its for the coupe, get a lip kit

Chargespeed do nice ones for Civics that combine the looks of a cool kit and the function required of the JDM scene. Failing that, good Mugen, Spoon or alternative kits are available at Hond-r.

Cheers BLN, I'm taking my car to Hond-R for the rest of the project. Their work is amazing, everyone in the Civic community loves them!

Hond-R are great workmen. They started out just doing small jobs as they have always had honda's themselves. Then after a few years of doing it out of a garden shed they decided to go into business. Very passionate about cars. 1 of the owners has just recently completed a very nice stripped out CRX.....