Lexus remap/tuning?

A

aci88

Hi guys, first time on here!
I hope someone can help, I have a lexus is220d,
and frankly, I want MORE power and torque.
The car is good! But, who doesent love a fast car lol.
I have tried to contact so many companies that remap, but non can do a lexus :(.
Can anyone help me?
I have installed a chip i bought from germany, seems to work, just not enough!
Thanks in advanced.

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend! :)

I am unable to help you with your question directly, but hopefully somebody can point you in the right direction for the knowledge that you seek!

Good luck buddy! :)

Toyotas are notoriously hard to crack and remap I am sad to say. You could go down the tuning box route but you are likely to encounter issues with particle filter regeneration.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Celtic tuning can tune the is220d as well as doe egr and dpf deletes for track cars they offer a stage one tune. I am at present trying to do an egr delete on my 2008 is220d but it is looking like I may have to find someone to do it. The other option is a chip box that connects into the fuel system, and there are numerous chips available just choose carefully. I tried using a blanking plate for the egr valve and it made a big difference to low down torque but after several miles car ment into limp mode as the ecu needs setting as well, hence looking to do egr delete. Hope this helps a little also look on the lexus owners forum.