Lexus CT200h

think it has to do with the MPG. have you seen it ?? 70 odd mpg quoted. low on BIK tax is the reason they been so popular. will be driving it Saturday, still got to be better than the L200 I've had for the past few months.

Quite a few of those around as well, I assume that is sensible on the business tax for you to run ;)

Hey howzit people, They dont have a good re-sell value, the battery is warrented for about 7years, due to the fact that they cost about R36000 RSA and i don't want to pay for that transmission when it goes... it works on a CVT concept combined with the electrical motor all in one highly complicated aluminium housing. The upside is that when you put foot the engine and electrical motor kick in simultaneousely provided the battery is charged. You won't see Joe-Soap working on these in his garrage any time soon.

drove the 118d m sport. its a much better place to be. I noticed the ride was better than the lexus. this surprised me, as the m sports are supposed to ride quite rough. I enjoyed it. had a good test for over an hour where as the lexus guy had me in and out in 30 mins. got to persuade the gaffer now to go for the beamer !!