Level of car to Represent TC..

Mx5

Torque Junkie
Car
3.8 V6 Holden Skip
Just out of intrest what sort of level would a car need to be to represent TC like with a massive full side decal just reading TorqueCars.Com down each side??.

I am asking this because once i buy my car when i get back to Australia i am planing to get help and information from the only people that will put up with my obsessing that being you guys, so as a thanks would like to represent in that way :D

It would need to look tidy and presentable, but other than that all cars, all levels of mods are welcome.

I personally like to see and hear lots of engine mods and lots of power but this sort of car never goes down well at shows in general.

my goal car the one that keeps me up at night is to have a Mx5 black and orange with a big TC decal down the side supercharged or turbo engine and the bits to go with it to make it go like scat of a shovel and then to go to so meets and hopefully show it

Last edited by a moderator:
my goal car the one that keeps me up at night is to have a Mx5 black and orange with a big TC decal down the side supercharged or turbo engine and the bits to go with it to make it go like scat of a shovel and then to go to so meets and hopefully show it

Well I had the honour of representing TC at the Modified Nationals in Peterborough last year! ;)
The old girl is nothing compared to the monsters that some of the guys on here own, but she scrubbed up well for the ocassion and I felt no shame in displaying her! :)