DSCF2880.jpg

Fabia Rear Wiper
DSCF2886.jpg

Philips Silver Vision Indicator Bulbs
DSCF2887.jpg

DSCF2834.jpg

Acoustic Solution MK1 Leon Sub
DSCF2881.jpg

Eibach Pro-Kit Suspension (Springs & Dampers)
DSCF0212.jpg

6K HID's
DSCF0524.jpg

1W Xenon Wedge Sidelight Bulb
DSCF0529.jpg

Neuspeed VAG 6-Speed QuickShift
DSCF0539.jpg

Mufflerectomy - Powerflow Custom Exhaust
Powerflow3.jpg

Rear Strut Brace (Custom - Hughs Engineering)
DSCF0655.jpg

CupraR Splitter
DSCF0689.jpg

H&R 15mm Spacers
DSCF0684.jpg

CRN 312mm Grooved Discs & VAG 312mm Carriers
DSCF0776.jpg

SFS Intercooler Hoses
DSCF0890.jpg

very nice car mate but i am little bias :bigsmile:
is the quick shift adjustable ??? and did it make much difference ???

looks good mate

do you know if the diesel cluch and petrol ones are the same size ?
how hard was fitting the strut brace ? did you do it yourself or get a garag to drill it.

Stunning pics there mate. Do you mind if I use a few in the main site?

Sorry for mega long delay, been a really crap 4 months or so with my best m8 dying.....lost interest in most things but i'm feeling better now :)

Ov course you can use photos m8. Let me know if you want the high-res versions.

I've had a Milltek non-resonated exhaust put on, just ordered some JBL speakers to replace the tired OEM speakers....

I want a boost guage now, but have 2 options - either go for the single pod style that are in the Cupras OR send my drivers side air-vent to a bloke who converts them into a boost guage holder...

12012008044.jpg

Sorry to hear bout your mate buddy. How your ok.
That gauge looks sweet in the air vent. Go for it mate it will look trick. I'd be different though and have it installed in the passenger vent for individuality.

very nice car mate but i am little bias :bigsmile:
is the quick shift adjustable ??? and did it make much difference ???

The quick shift isnt adjustable, I believe the adjustable one is made by Forge. Mine is a neuspeed one which i'm told is less notchy cos the counterweight is spot on.

Made a mssive difference, one of my fav mods! :D

looks good mate

do you know if the diesel cluch and petrol ones are the same size ?
how hard was fitting the strut brace ? did you do it yourself or get a garag to drill it.

I don't think the petrol and diesel clutch are the same size, cos the petrol leon can use the G60 clutch which wont fit the diesels.

I got a garage to fit my strut brace, cost me £60 for labour, got all the parts myself.

Until I saw the second pic I was gonna say you sure that reading is at the wheels. And the only reason I would of said it is because I took my Mum's Scoob in for a dyno the other week and was ready for scrapping it when the screen said 170 something BHP. Until the guy told me that figure was at the wheels and it's running healthily 15 BHP over standard. The actual readout was 225 Bhp at the Flywheel. I was looking at the figure given at the wheels. Made myself look a right plum i'll admit.
I wonder how many people on here know their actual BHP reading at the wheels?

Just doing my 6-8 monthly engine oil analysis before I drop it on Thursday and replace it with Millers XFE-PD (with added NT), i'm also dropping the gearbox oil for a full synthetic 75w/90 (with added NT).

Results from my used engine oil XFE-PD 5w/40 (done roughly 7k miles):-

Viscosity @ 100C - 11.4cSt
Density @ 20C - 0.864
Calcium %wt - No Depletion
Zinc %wt - No Depletion

Wear Metals to follow........

Results are looking very good, IR scan shows no water or gylcol, no oxidation or nitration. All additives are strong still. :D

Until I saw the second pic I was gonna say you sure that reading is at the wheels. And the only reason I would of said it is because I took my Mum's Scoob in for a dyno the other week and was ready for scrapping it when the screen said 170 something BHP. Until the guy told me that figure was at the wheels and it's running healthily 15 BHP over standard. The actual readout was 225 Bhp at the Flywheel. I was looking at the figure given at the wheels. Made myself look a right plum i'll admit.
I wonder how many people on here know their actual BHP reading at the wheels?

lol, yes its a common mistake.

I've done some mods since that RR graph was taken, apparantly the EGR race pipe is good for 2HP (lol), and I have no idea what the Milltek CAT-back will have done.

MAF readings are better since drilling some holes in my airbox, but the PD150 airbox isn't too restricitve anyway so doubt that will have made any real difference. Oh and I've added the SFS intercooler hoses after the RR graph and other users with these hoses have made comment about 5-10lb/ft improvement on the torques.

I shall have to get it RR'd again soon, I could take real advantage of a stage 2 map now, my stage 1 was quite non-agressive as I was still running the OEM clutch when I hade stage 1 done. All I need is a Milltek downpipe but I don't want to push the turbo too much as lots of stage 2 TDI Leon owners are replacing turbos :(

looks good mate,
yeah did wonder about the clutch as i cant use the G60 ether, the 5spd can use it however.

the vent looks good, have seen them with the slots still in place the gauge sits in its own section and this allows you still to get air out the vents.