LED Styling, whats your opinion?

2fast2catch

Torque Master
Car
punto
There seems to be more and more people converting anything and everything inside and outside of their cars to LEDs now.

I think most people are past the whole ground lighting kits (not that i have anything against them on the right car) and are now converting their dash, switches, kerb lights, footwell lights etc.

What are your opinions on these kind of changes?

ultra bright white led sidelights

!BdCM6r!Bmk~$(KGrHqUH-DUEqvhBWU6JBK3HwTT7nQ~~_12.JPG

Dash and switch conversions

!BdCTczw!2k~$(KGrHqYH-EIEqu+s,!W0BK3IItNIy!~~_12.JPG

Footwell lights (shown in a focus ST3)

!BdEbGm!BGk~$(KGrHqUH-C0EqudlQdKwBK3Oup,bE!~~_12.JPG

I love the dash and switch conversions, and must confess I'm still a fan of the ground lighting thingies (if only real life was more like The Fast & The Furious...)

External lights really don't do much for me, it's a bit too Christmas tree like for my taste but I do like interior LED's - especially the Blue.

i like the interior lights and i havent seen 1 car i dislike it on
the under car lighting really isnt to my taste but i have seen a couple of cars it looks good on
and the headlight led's/hid's i just cant get my head round why people need brighter lights:confused: if you cant see the road clearly with the normal headlights i suggest people get their eyes tested!!!

people change the headlights/side lights normally to get rid of the yellow cast normal bulbs give off.

same as people change side repeaters from orange to clear or smoked ones cos it looks better

personally i can see the road perfectly well with normal bulbs but have always change them to white led sidelight bulbs and hids cos i prefer the bulb colour, and the fact the headlight coverage is better can only mean its safer really.