led back lights

rocketman

Wrench Pro
Car
peugeot 307 hdi dtu
hi i hope you can help me ive fitted some lexsus style LED rear lights to my pug its a 307 sport 2007 one of the lights flashes twice then goes out is this a blown bulb detector and how do i disable it the other light works fine they both worked fine in my other pug a dturbo 307 2002

Are you talking about a dashboard warning light or one of the lights in the rear cluster?

If the latter it sounds like an LED is on it's way out, it could be down to a loose contact though.

the led rear light it works if you switch the engine on first but if you try to turn the rear lights on without the engine running it flashes 3 times and goes out on the right hand side its funny because the other light is fine maybe its a cheak that the system goes throe to cheak for blown bulbs and because its a led light it might think theres a blown bulb

What can happen with LED indicators is, due to the low power requirement, the system thinks a bulb has blown so they flash fast. A resistor is often added to trick the system into thinking everything is fine :) Something similar may be happening with your red lights.