Leather seats wanted

markfordcroatia

Car
Jag XKR convertible
Hi everyone,
I have just purchased an xkr 2002 model and the car is wonderfull however the cream seats have seen better days and have not been looked after. Instead of going through the job of getting them restored i am thinking about just changing them.
I have trawled the web for days looking for anyone selling a set or any information and i am getting no where.
Can anyone point me in the right direction? I may even consider changing to a set of Recaro seats if there are any out there.
Can anyone help please?

Thanks

Mark

Try THIS. Not sure if it helps, ignore the fto bit at the top, they do plenty of cars, it may be worth asking them if they do a set for your motor. Apparently they are very good. I've seen a set in a GTO and they did look spot on to be honest.

Hi mate,
thanks for you e mail and i think you have hit the nail smack on the head. If they are as good as the pictures look then it will be a cheap way of getting new look seats.

Once again thanks

Mark

i dont know if this will either but i may just may have cream set with door cards coming out of a xkr at the weekend ,going to look at them on friday.will let you no when i know

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back